Looking For A Handyman Or Joiner Services? Give Us A Call!
A handyman is a tradesman who has the skills necessary to carry out a diverse range of tasks within your property thus reducing the need for employing 2 or 3 different tradesmen. We also carry joiners who are time served professionals who we will provide for more skilled joinery tasks.
Whether it is a handyman or joiner that you require we have a single rate for both and have a number of handymen and joiners with a who variety of skills and will select the one most suitable to the requirements of your job.
Here are some of the tasks that our handymen and joiners might undertake in your property;
- Fitting door closers and related HMO works
- Silicon seal replacement (baths, showers, sinks, basins and kitchens)
- Adjusting sticking door or replacing doors
- Repairing or replacing door handles and locks
- Retiling or re-grouting tiled areas
- Rehanging kitchen cabinets, doors or drawers
- Replacing kitchen worktops or units
- Replacing shower hoses and heads
- Fitting fire blankets, CO detectors or signage
- Boxing in meters and pipes in a property
- Pressure washing patios, slabs and decking
- Minor plaster repairs and redecoration works
- Lifting, repairing and replacing timber sub floors
- Carrying out re-roping to sash and case windows
- Refitting door thresholds and draught excluders
- Flooring lofts or repairing loft ladders
- Shed assembly, reroofing or repair
- Repair or fitting of shelving
- Removing and replacing of bath panels.
- Repairing blinds or fitting new blind
- Reattaching curtain rails or fitting new rails
- Wardrobe and furniture repairs
- Picture or mirror hanging
- Changing light bulbs